cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF log review emails linking to old dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on sp12, and having some issues with workflow for FF log approvals.

Occasionally in the past we have had a Controller receive a WF on one day for a session that happened 3 or 4 days previous, I've not paid too much attention until now.

Last Thursday we had a large rise in WF logs for review, without a similar rise in login notifications.

When I started to review I see the sessions are from up to 3 weeks ago. Some even include activity on different dates, like below.

Any clue as to why this is happening? Where do I need to look? The log sync update runs hourly, and didnt appear to have any issues.

I recently set parameter 4009 to Yes as it was No and the wf job was also running. This was causing 'Invalid log report' due to duplication of WF.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is strange to know that besides having 4009 set to NO, still your log review workflow was working fine and used to send notifications. As it has precedence over 4007 and it is very importance for log review to work.

As per me it is fine if system now sending the logs for old dates as you have activated 4009 now, just wait and watch if system is sending log report for already sent logs again after activation of 4009.

If it still resend the same log report, you should search for SAP note, as I remember there is note for repeatative logs to notifies but not sure if it is applicable for SP13 or older versions.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, my mistake, it was 4007, which had been set to Yes (whch was send immediately), I then set it to No, as with the WF job running it was duplicating. Since then, we have not had any more 'Invalid Log Report' issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be happening due to user is not closing FFID session after finishing one activity and instead of relogin with FFID, he/she might be using same session, so when Log synch job runs hourly it collect and send the log to controller.

Due to this you might be having 1 login notification but multiple review workflow notification.

You can control this by idea session expiration time, so user will have to relogin again.

Check if this is the case.

BR,

Mangesh