cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print the Screen from Mobile App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As i am creating the new Syclo Mobile application for iPad, and in that i need to print the screen from the application, is it possible to do that or else i need to store in any type of the file then transfer to mail and then prin the document? kindly suggest me if any possible way to do that?

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thiyagarajan,

There is no built in functionality in the Agentry client to print out a screen shot.  Hold down the power button, then press the home button.  That will capture the screen.  You should then be able to offload this screen shot by connecting to a PC via USB cable.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lako,

Thanks for you reply, i dont want to capture the screen externaly from the device. If the print option is not available, i am able to create the PDF file of the Screen with the Data in the Syclo Application?, i am able to upload the file in the device SD card / external Storage?.

Thanks & Regards

R. Thiyagarajan

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

R. Thiyagarajan,

Are you using an existing Syclo product as your base, or building from scratch?  Work Manager and Service Manager allow uploading screen shots directly from the application as attachments on certain documents.  If you are not using one of these products, you would need to implement something similar with a combination of Agentry editor changes and java code.  This is not a trivial task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply, I am customizing the Service manager application, in that the Upload picture and the Upload document options are available, i need to create the PDF file as the service person create the Confirmation and after put the Signature, i need to take a copy of the completed confirmation with the Service order, i need to store the confirmation as a PDF file in the device, and after that i will take the print of the document, so if it is possible to create the PDF file of the Service Order Confirmation in the service manager Application?

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

R. Thiyagarajan,

No, there is no way to create a PDF with the standard product.  You would need to employ some 3rd party tool to do something like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason Latko,

Thanks for your help and i need one more clarification in the SAP CRM Service Manager application, This application will support the Multi Language option, specifically able to support Turkish Language, if it supports what are all the things i need to do to display the app in the Turkish Language.

Thanks & Regards

Thiyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Can we take a print out from syclo application using a external printer, if so please share me the link for know the syntax and code snippet if possible.

Thanks & Regards

R. Thiyagarajan

Answers (0)