cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound IDOC of Basic Idoc type /SAPSLL/CCECUS02 not updating DB Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the Inbound IDOC of Basic type /SAPSLL/CCECUS02 tirggers, the data from the segments is not updated in DB Tables /SAPSLL/LEGDOC and /SAPSLL/LEGCULC. when observed the code of its inbound FM, code doesnot exist for updating these tables using  FM /SAPSLL/CUHD_MAINTAIN_SUBOBJ or any FM.

Please let me know if we can implement any BADI and update DB tables using the /SAPSLL/CUHD_MAINTAIN_SUBOBJ or if any OSS Note exists.

Please suggest me this issue is on urgent

Thanks in Advance

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You are right - there is no standard code to update those tables from the inbound iDoc.  Any returned values (for example, actual duty calculations) are recorded as a "Tax Statement" rather than used to change the existing internal duty values, and it is not envisaged that any new Documents will be added from external data.

In what situation(s) are you trying to record the external data (e.g.which Customs authority)?  I'm interested to know why you have new data there.

BAdI /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND is available during the processing, and with care you could add code there to make the updates, but probably not in a synchronous way.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

In my system the suggested BAdI "/SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND" doesnot exist.

below BADI's are available but they dont have relevant changing/tables/exporting parameter.

/SAPSLL/CUHD_INBOUND

/SAPSLL/ECC_INBOUND

/SAPSLL/ECMC_IN

/SAPSLL/EMC_INBOUND_CREATION

Tcode /SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL.

Once the Header segment /SAPSLL/E2CCEHAA data saves, in the Header Logistics tab data must be available and the data will be updated in Table  /SAPSLL/LEGCULC.

In the Items documents Tab for a particular Category the details must be saved, when an IDOC inbounds data of the Segment /SAPSLL/E2CCEIDO, this updates Table /SAPSLL/LEGDOC.

Please suggest me if we can implement any BADI or User exit and acheive this functionality.

Thanks in Advance

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Sorry, I was referring to BAdI /SAPSLL/ECC_INBOUND, but got the name slightly wrong.  As you say, the BAdI Method doesn't have a suitable parameter for making the updates - you would have to make the updates yourself in some asynchronous way (and I don't recommend it).

Yes, I understood your technical requirement, but you have not explained WHY you want to do it.  I wonder which Customs Authority you are dealing with?  I don't know of any that return additional document codes.  Normally the inbound iDoc is used to convey error messages or status changes from the authority to the GTS Declaration.  Here, it sounds like you are intending to use it for quite a different purpose.

Probably you should create your own Message Type, Process Code and Function Module to handle the updates.  You could copy much of the code from the standard /SAPSLL/IDOC_INPUT_CCECUS, but it would be a substantial development.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

I dont like to create own Message Type, Process Code and Function Module to handle the updates.

Bur i need to handle the code and update data from those segments sucessfully.

Regards,

Ganesh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Perhaps if you could provide more information about the business requirement, then we can try to think about a less intensive solution.

What will be the source of the inbound iDocs?  Will they be coming from a Customs authority (if so, for which country) or from some other system?

Why would you need to add valuation and document data to an existing Customs Declaration in GTS?  Which valuation data (Duty Types) will be supplied in the iDoc?  Which document data (Document Category & Type) will be supplied in the iDoc?

In other words, why are you being asked to do this?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the inputs,

I am not sure on the Business requirment, for Brazil we are doing this.

the source of the inbound IDocs is from Legacy.

I have maintained the data by using the FM /SAPSLL/CUHD_MAINTAIN_SUBOBJ by passing data to changing parameter CT_LEGCULC. i am maintaining data for the document Header. The data is being maintained and able to diaplsy in the Logictics Tab.

But when i navigate from Menu ->Environment -> change documents.

Thechange history of the fields and the DB table /SAPSLL/LEGCULC must be shown. There i am not able to see the change document History. could you please let me know if I am not passing any parameter values to FM /SAPSLL/CUHD_MAINTAIN_SUBOBJ.

Regards,

Ganesh 

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I'm not totally sure about the Change History, but I think it is written when the Declaration is saved using Function Module /SAPSLL/CUHD_SAVE_EXTENDED.  Parameter IS_CHNG_LOG_CONTROL is provided for that purpose.  From the "where-used" list, you can see how the module is used in the standard system.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)