cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting Discount (k007) based on Order and not Max Condition Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone.

I have a small doubt. If I am right, I can restrict the condition records to give discount based on orders. That means if I have entered 20 orders, the system will give discount to first 20 orders. But now our client wants that the system should give discount to only first 50 customers. Moreover, one customer has placed a order and has got discount, second time the  discount condition record should become ir- releveant. Is that possible? Secondly please correct me if I am wrong, the same  Max Condition Value in one condition records-  Does that talks about the value in one particualar order or the total value of all the order defined there. 

Please suggest

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can restrict the application of a condition to first 50 customers by creating a requirement (tcode VOFM) for your condition and apply it to your price procedure. This requirement can also contain restrictions as apply only once to a consumer. Discuss logic and implementation with abaper. I suggest to do a follow up of the use of the condition by checking table KONV (tcode se16n) so once reachedthe  use for 50 customers, you set it inactive (tcode VK12) to avoid performance problems. Also think about how you want system react once completed 50 customer uses of the condition and you have to create debit memos, new documents with reference...

Max value condition refers to a total amount for a condition. System will add value of this condition of sales orders using it till reaching this limit. Once reached, condition becomes inactive.

Regards,

JM