cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Cardinality Same as Detected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I took the standard Infocube to create the universe using IDT but when I click "check cardinality the below highlighted
errors are coming.  “Check Cardinality Same as Detected” is continuously showing same processing status. We used Relational
Connection (SAP-jco) and in Data Foundation Layer Selected “MultiSource Enabled”
& “Automatically Create tables & Joins(Recommended)” option.  I refreshed the Structure many times
even after that the same error is coming.

Appreciate your response

Regards

Khadir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I took the standard Infocube to create the universe using IDT but when I click "check cardinality the below highlighted
errors are coming.  “Check Cardinality Same as Detected” is continuously showing same processing status. We used Relational
Connection (SAP-jco) and in Data Foundation Layer Selected “MultiSource Enabled”
& “Automatically Create tables & Joins(Recommended)” option.  I refreshed the Structure many times
even after that the same error is coming.

Appreciate your response

Regards

Khadir

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

You are building universe on top of infocube, so you need to select Data foundation layer as Single source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dasari,

Single Source wont supports for SAP-BW cubes. Only MultiSource-Enabled will supports.

Regards,

Khadir