cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No location 0000001930 exists for mapping entry 0000001930 of cat. 1020 BSG BSG I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I have this strange message error when I want to activate CIF.

The reason why I call it strange is because I check the location in APO and it is created. Also is assigned to model 000.

The location type is 1020 - Transportation Service Provider.

The same thing is with the error "Resource 10000901 not found in database".

I've checked in ECC CIF and 10000901 is the capacity ID for work center T-A01 plant 1000 capacity category 001. This resource exists in APO and is assigned to model 000.

Please let me know if you had a similar error or if you have an ideea regarding a solution.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

Is your APO system connected to more than one ECC systems?

If already a location or resource is created with one ECC system's BSG (Business System Group), then you cannot create a location/resource with the same name but from different ECC system.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manimaran,

Yes, the APO system is connected to more then one ECC:

BSG IEH6CLNT800X700 OutboundQueues
BSG ISC7CLNT800 70I Inbound Queues
BSG IT90CLNT090 OutboundQueues

How can I find from which ECC system was the location/resource created ?

Do you think that a solution can be to delete the resource from APO and transport it again from ECC ?

Thank you,

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

You can see the BSG in the location master in the transaction /SAPAPO/LOC3.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaran,

As stated above, I have two ERP systems connected to the APO system:

BSG IEH6CLNT800X700 OutboundQueues
BSG ISC7CLNT800 70I Inbound Queues
BSG IT90CLNT090 OutboundQueues

SC7CLNT800 is the APO system and EH6CLNT800 and T90CLNT090 are ERP systems. I work in EH6. All are connected to the BSG BSG I

In the location master data I can see onlythe BSG, not the ERP system's name.

If we can find this then we can be sure that the problem is location coming from T90. I currently don't have access to that system.

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

We should not maintain the same name for the BSGs related to different ECC systems.

Another way to check from which ECC system, the location is created, is checking the User name in the Location master. The User in location master (in the Administration sub screen - created by/changed by), is assigned to the RFC of ECC system.

In ECC system, go to SM59 and select the RFC created for the APO system and check the user assigned to it.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alex

if you are specifically concerned about locations, from which system it was originated you can get the details in table /sapapo/locmap.

Follow the steps

1) login to APO system

2) enter transcation SE16

3) key in table name /sapapo/locmap and enter

4) by providing either the ECC logical system name or APO sysetem name in "logical source system" field, you will get the required answer

Raja kiran R