Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy mode of payment from customer master data to sales order,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Hope all is fine.

I have a small doubt. If we want to transfer the mode of payment from customer master data to sales order, do we have to use Exit- MV45AFZZ.

Can't we transfer the data without the exit?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It was already there in Sales order→Header→accounting tab.

what was exactly your requirement??

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thank you!!

I actually came to know that the mode of payment option- like check or bank transfer can't be copied from CMD to order. It  can only be done through exit. However searching on Google I came to know that it  can be directly copied from CMD to billing. Now when I am going to biling document, the option itself is coming grayed out without any entry selected.

I have chosen Cheque in CMD, however in billing it is not appearing. Moreover, it is grayed out. We cnt even modify it.

Please suggest

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested this in sand box.Thought the customer master is having payment method ( payer ) ,It is not copying from customer master to sales order but if you maintain manually in sales order ,it is copying into billing document level.FYI see below snap shot.

Note:If you want it from customer master into sales order,may be you need to take help of abaper on this.

BR's,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you, Now i realized, that if i want from CMD to Sales order- I need a exit and then it will automatically copy from Order to billing. I was actually checking it directly from  CMD to billing. Thanks for the explanation.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sekhar

If your question is answered can you please close this thread by selecting right answer and helpful answer--there by others can easily google this type of requirement..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the outset, please avoid posting with such small fonts and give trouble to members.  Secondly, please search the forum or Google with the same text so that you will find many times this has been discussed.  Please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen and adhere to that.

G. Lakshmipathi