cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TAO scripting-problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i want to use TAO for my automated test and i doublechecked in my System under Test (SUT) that in Transaction RZ11 Scripting is enabled! Also my admin enabled it in the system profile, so that the "TRUE" parameter is set after a reboot as well.

I also checken with my test-user in the SAP-GUI that the "scripting is enabled".

Unfortunately i still get the error in the TAO-Check, that scripting is not enabled.

When i use QTP for recording my SAP-Test, i see that moving scripting icon in the right lower corner (red/white spinning).

So any ideas whats wrong with my TAO or my SUT ?

Thank you,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sebastian,

We also faced the same issue.

Resolution:

User need to access the standard role SAP_TAO_AGENT_RFC pertinent to that sap GUI system under test.

Check for all the roles and authorizations has been provided to the user for System under test.

Thanks,

Venkatesan M

+91 8884890999

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the last screenshot of my settings and two of my error messages... I have a native SAP GUI 7.20 and a Virtual SAP GUI 7.30 installed. The Native 7.20 is especially for TAO test automation as i know that TAO cannot handle virtual applications.

And now my Error in SAP TAO: "Scripting in the system under test is deactivated. Please open the SAP GUI manually"

and the result of my check. It is failed.

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried changing "client control" option (field Client Control: CATT und eCATT Authorization)  in SCC4.

it is need for eCATT, maybe it is also required for Tao.

Regards