Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manage Purchase requisitions

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

To manage Purchase requisitions  and  to effect a stock transfer from DC (texas) to  customer location (florida)  what are the config setting I do in SNP

That is florida customer  is purchasing  directly from texas.

Using /SAPAPO/TL   I can create a transportation lane.using source and destination fileds.that much I know ,what should I do in SNP1 and SNP2 tab in MAT1.?  And what should I do in product location screen ,there I find a procurement tab there ..what config should  I do there.if you have tried a similar SNP task before please share with me.I will try at my end according to my scenario.basically a stock transfer should be effected from texas to florida for a price.that is the crux of the matter

thnaks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The advice above is correct but is only setting up the master data, what method do you plan to use to create the STR (Purchase Req)? Are you planning on APO SNP creating the purchase req based on demands? if so your question is very broad and what you mean to ask is how to set up an SNP solution. Eg, Heuristics / CTM/ Optimiser.

But I think you are asking how to manually create the STR?

Please let me know if you have details questions and I can try to help.

S SB

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

that is i am using SNP hiuristics ...rite...now when i run SNP hiuristics it should create a procurement type of category stock transfer...and that stock transfer has to moved to a location at lower cost (cost settting has already been made by previous implementor...now it is a re-implementation project) in the SNP hiuristics screen we have one tab called "network " the client says once i press that SNP hiuristic network label ....ST should occur automatically...ie there should be zero manual intervention ..all automatic...once MC90 release happens to SNP..SNP hiuristic should take care of everything....demand is FC demand and customer demand .....SNP should handle customer demand seperately and FC demand seperately....i agree my question is broad..it is best you please suggest some links that carries screen shots....that would be a grt help to me mani

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

that is i am using SNP hiuristics ...rite...now when i run SNP hiuristics it should create a procurement type of category stock transfer...and that stock transfer has to moved to a location at lower cost (cost settting has already been made by previous implementor...now it is a re-implementation project) in the SNP hiuristics screen we have one tab called "network " the client says once i press that SNP hiuristic network label ....ST should occur automatically...ie there should be zero manual intervention ..all automatic...once MC90 release happens to SNP..SNP hiuristic should take care of everything....demand is FC demand and customer demand .....SNP should handle customer demand seperately and FC demand seperately....i agree my question is broad..it is best you please suggest some links that carries screen shots....that would be a grt help to me mani

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have already maintained Florida as the location in APO.

Then you create the material in Customer location. You can use the same settings as they are in your DC (Texas) and make sure that the procurement type is F in Florida.

Then you assign this material to your active model 000.

After that maintain the T-lane from DC-Texas to Florida. Make sure you maintain your product in it.

Then you will be able to create Stock transfer purchase requisitions in Florida.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ok mani -i go to sapapo/loc3  create locations there -then  i go to product -location screen maintain the product ,then create  TL...hope that will solve my issue....will try it out thanks mani..