cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Field Catalog information for TQAs(Temporary quantity assignments)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requiremnt to read the ATP field catalog information for TQAs (Temporary Quantity Assignment). Can anybody please guide me with the details of any Function module/tables which gives the required data...

Thanks very much in advance....

Sanoj A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanoj,

The TQA information is actually stored in the DB table /SAPAPO/TBPARAM in APO. However, I understand that you need it for certain developments. You need to provide the business scenario that you're trying to achieve here so that we can provide the necessary BADI or method that can give you relevant details.

If you're looking for this information post the ATP process ( i.e., Sales order is saved and the you need it for BOP or other custom developments in APO ), you need to use the following two tables to get the information

/SAPAPO/SDFIELD

/SAPAPO/SD_DOC

The key for the above two tables is POSID and you'll get the POSID for your sales order line number from the DB table /SAPAPO/POSMAPN.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks very much for your quick reply.. Here is the scenario we have, where we need ATP field catalog information for TQAs

We have scenario to create a order from User Interface is a two step process

(1) Order Entry in UI  -- > ProductAvailSCM Request Web Service

a)  This creates a TQA

b)  This is where I need any function module/table to read the ATP field catalog

information for TQAs

Dealer can take 1-5 hours between Order Entry and order accept and we can have TQA's in

the lying which we need to report to our business users.

(2) Order Accept in UI  --> CreateCustomer Requirement Web service

a) This creates permenent ATP slot and deletes the TQA

b) The order gets saved in APO and we can read the field Catalog from the tables you mentioned

in post APT process

Awaiting your reply..

Thansk And Regards,

Sanoj A

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanoj,

I hope your webservice application is making a remote call to the standard APO BAPI BAPI_APOATP_CHECK. Considering that it is following that approach, you may need to find a BADI in the function module /SAPAPO/DM_ATP2_CHECK and call the method GET_ATPFIELD in the class /SAPAPO/CL_ATPFIELD_BUF.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks again for your quick reply. Details you have given has been really helpful  to dig more into my analysis, My actual requirement was to retrieve the stored (if storing ??) field catalog  information for the TQAs. Options you were telling above is only during the transaction (Web service call in my case). We have  other customer exit also to get the field catalog details during this transaction. Once the transaction is done , we cannot call GET_ATPFIELD in the class /SAPAPO/CL_ATPFIELD_BUF , since the attribute POS_ACCESSX is only populated during transaction.

Was looking for retrieve the details from table /FM rather than saving in Ztable(in user exit/BADI) and retrieve later.Could you please let me know any place to retrieve stored field catalog information for TQAs.

Thanks very much in advance.

Sanoj A

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanoj,

I think you should concentrate on the DB table /SAPAPO/TBPARAM which gets populated during TQA generation. Once the sales order is saved, the information from this DB table will be disappeared and it will further be moved to /SAPAPO/ATPPARAM.

Hope this helps. Remember to close the thread if the questions are answered or feel free to ask if there is any other question.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanoj,

For TQAs you can use field /sapapo/om_atpcat and value BH (Category) and

/sapapo/deltatyp - ATP: Generating Application of a Temporary Quantity Assign.- Product Availability Check

Form  READ_ATP_TREES: /SAPAPO/ATP_DELTALIST_READ

Form  PREPARE_ATP_TREES_DISP: /SAPAPO/ATP_DELTALIST_PREPARE

By using these function modules you can retrieve TQA details and display in report...

Thanks,

Bala.

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanoj,

Can you please be more specific on what exactly if the requirement ?

If you are talking about product allocation fields then you can get it from the following tables in the same sequence based on TranGUID in TQA.

1. /SAPAPO/POSMAPN

2. /SAPAPO/SDQTVB

3. /SAPAPO/QTCHA

Please let me know if that helps

Thanks,

Yogesh