Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config for Dispatch Intrastat

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Our client has a manufacturing plant in France which is already in SAP. Now they are planning to come up with another plant in France. We will be creating a new Company Code and Sales Org. My question is that since France is already in SAP and uses Intrastat reporting so do we need to make any config for new Plant/Sales Org or is the Intrastat setting defined at country level only.

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak and CB Reddy,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I have assigned Business Transaction Type to new Sales Org but when I am running the report in VE01 then I am getting error "No data available" even though I have created test data.

Do we need any other config to generate the report from VE01?

Regards,

Karan

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karan,

We are going to create a new Plant as well as a new Sales Organisation. In Intrastat there is one setting where we assign Business Transaction Type to Sales Org/Item Category combination. For the reference Sales Org this setting is already in place so do we need to do this setting for new Sales Org also or does it get copied when we create new sales org with reference to existing sales org?

In my view on the current set up which you are incorporating for new plant at France, there is no need to have new Company Code and Sales organization unless and untill there is some legal requirement at EU(If export process needs to be triggered). There is not much information available on Intrastat functionality but as i understand from you, you create Business transaction type at Intrastat, and then assign business transaction type to Sales organization, My suggestion would be :- most likely you would have to extend and include the newly created Sales Organization for Business transaction type.

Thanks,

Sarthak

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karan,

As per your Scenario Plant and sales org had to config to INTRASTAT system .INTRASTAT system is third party system at the time of goods dispatch, SAP send this information to INTRASTAT system through some interface , here you have to check that how this data is going at present to INTRASTAT system for existing plant through which proxy or BAPI. take the help of ABAPER and try to find at the program level .mainly at the time of goods dispatch only this will trigger .

or

one more solution is there which simplifies your issue ,use this if you requirement is fulfilled

if you want to create a new plant go with existing company code and sales origination . 

Please find the screen shot for description of INTERSTAT system in France .

Regards,

C.B Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you are going to create only a new plant and assign it to existing sales organization in which case, I feel, the existing Intrastat will take care of this new plant also.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

We are going to create a new Plant as well as a new Sales Organisation. In Intrastat there is one setting where we assign Business Transaction Type to Sales Org/Item Category combination. For the reference Sales Org this setting is already in place so do we need to do this setting for new Sales Org also or does it get copied when we create new sales org with reference to existing sales org?

Regards,

Karan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you going with different sales organisation??

Brief us the new requirement...

Note: if you tell the requirement completely--then only you can get proper guidance---otherwise you will be in trouble--not the suggested member...

Phanikumar

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

As I had mentioned in the first post we are creating a new Company code in France. We are creating a new Sales Org and Plant for the new legal entity. For exiting Sales Org in France Intrastat setting is maintained. So my question was that for new Sales Org also we need to maintain Intrastat or it gets copied from reference Sales Org.

Regards,

Karan