Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 4.0 is unstable on IE11

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. I have already installed Netweaver Business Client 4.0 for desktop.

Initially, I have accessed to CRM Ides system. But when I logout from NWBC and retry to access, I am getting this error; 'You are calling this web site with a browser that is not supported'.

I only have Internet Explorer 11 for browser and when I try to access the nwbc url from web I can access the system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Merve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Merve

You're probably using an older version of NWBC. To used IE rel11; you need to use NWBC Desktop PL 13 (released just a few weeks ago). My experience in combo of NWBC 4 PL13 and IE 11 has been fantastic so far

REgards

Damean

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Damean,

Thanks for your reply, but I am using NWBC 4.0.

You can find my screenshots attached. I know that NWBC 4.0 is working fine with IE11, but when I try it is not working.

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

And while using NWBC on web, if I dont add the system url into Compatibility View Sites in IE settings then it is giving the same error on web.

When I add the url into compatibility it is ok on web but not on desktop.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using the Windows 7 with IE 11 64 bit version?

BR

SS

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Win7 with IE 11 64 bit version

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly follow the steps and then try for NWBC

1. To open the IE Developer Tools press F12
  2. On left side change to the options "Emulation"
  3. Change the "Documents modus" to 5
  4. Change the "Browser Agent" to "Internet Explorer 7"

Regards

Sriram

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

This solution works only for NWBC on web. It is not working on desktop version.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Merve

This Solution should work for all the web pages, could you share the  desktop versions which is not supported pages?

BR

SS

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, this is working for all web pages but if you are using NWBC on web.

I want to access the system on NWBC for desktop.. My screenshots are attached above answers, I am still getting the same error; 'You are calling this web site with a browser that is not supported'

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the SAP note with error message 'You are calling this web site with a browser that is not supported'

1378659 - NWBC known issues & what to check when opening a ticket

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to update your Unified Rendering engine. That said support for IE11 requires a specific SAP_BASIS level, for example in case of 7.31 at least SP09 is required. Check the PAM for details. SAP also recommends to update your NWBC ABAP runtime.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi