cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira 1.15 Time Heirarchy by Hour/Minute

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I wanted to create a Line Chart that shows time on the X-axis and volume on the Y-axis, is it possible to break the X-axis down by hour or minute?

I am able to create a Time Heirarchy for my datetime dimension by Year/Quarter/Month/Day.  Is there support for time as well?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This is not yet supported Tim. it is a known area of improvement. Please feel free to use Idea Place to voice your feedback.

In an upcoming release, we plan to support level-based custom hierarchy (which is quite simple to use). With some workaround we might be able to use it for this low level time hierarchy. I have not yet experimented it though.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this feature available now in Lumira Edge? Is there a workaround by using Calculated feature?

Thanks

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj - please create a new thread, as you are asking about a newer product (Edge)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can confirm - Day/Date is still the lowest level of granularity for our 'enriched' time hierarchies. ( the data preparation happens typically in the desktop of lumira doesn't it? )

regards,

H

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Selected idea from idea place related to this ask

https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?c=6013C007-A70B-4283-93CE-2531683D816D&idea_id=F8F23C69-...

Best regards

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. It is great to know that it is already in the backlog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sharon!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same requirement.

How can you be real-time when you're limited to day?