cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot stock posting issue

0 Kudos

Hi

My inspection lot  for qty 23 no's was created after doing GR against PO. While doing Usage decsion for the same, I wanted to post  20 qty to unresticted and 3 qty to reurn to vendor .when I went to the ispection stock tab page in UD , and tried doing the same  there was an error while saving the same.

However the ispection lot status changed to UD ICCO SPST.

The stock is still lying in QI stock.I can see that in the stock report MMBE

Now my issue is that I am not able to post the quantity to unresticted stock. While i try to change the inspecton lot in QA12 transaction , the system issues a message that UD is done and hence cannot change.

Please do suggest how I can over come this issue and post stocks to Unresticted stocks

would request you pls provide input for the same

Thanks

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you don't tell us is what does your stock overview report show?  The status SPST indicates that stock posting has been started which means that something has been posted somewhere.

Go and display the UD.  Look at the stock posting screen and see what it says has been posted.  Verify that it matches what you see in MMBE in the stock overview.

Did you access QA12 directly or via the QA32 worklist.  Try using QA12 in the command line and see if you can get into it.  Typically you should always be able go back and change the UD code.

Report back to use what you find.

Thanks,

Craig