cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have applied SAP Add-on IS-PS-XT for funds management in development server. But after successfully finishing it, the Funds management menu is not appearing in SAP menu. But in IDES after implementing this a new menu added. But in software list it is showing it is installed. See the below image.

The filed of Highest Support Package is empty. Is there any issue ? Please help me to solve it.

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

You can activate funds management using the path

You activate Funds Management in the IMG of Funds Management Government, under Actual and Commitment Update/Integration Activate/Deactivate Funds Management.

Refer below SAP help for more details

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca3f1c260211d28a430000e829fbbd/content.htm

How to activate Funds Management? - Public Sector - SCN Wiki

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

My question is not there. See the attached image. I deployed the IS-PS-XT, but in release it is showing 0000. How I will understand that it has been installed?

See the attached image.

Asad

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad

How I will understand that it has been installed?

You can find the component list from SAPGUI -  go to System => Status => Component Information

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi in the image at my first message, it is showing it is installed. But the current patch level is Zero. How to solve it?

Asad

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

As you can see the patch level is 0000 , you need to check on SAP service market place for available patches.

Download these patches and apply the same.

Check the final applied patches in System -> Status

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori