cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Java Backend Component Manager problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're trying to use component manager on our Agentry project.

There is a problem in our Java development.

We 're taking following error while running the ATE.

throwExceptionToClient::com.vek.sap.cats.steplet.ActivityGetSteplet::throwExceptionToClient::145::ActivityGetSteplet - Component manager com.vek.sap.cats.componentmanager.ActivityComponentManager not found

2014/05/30 16:14:22.550:           + BackEnd=Java-1

2014/05/30 16:14:22.550:             : 1 lines, 1 non-printing characters, 343 total characters

Exception during fetch server exchange step for fetch 'MainFetch': Java Business Logic Error: com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: ActivityGetSteplet - Component manager com.vek.sap.cats.componentmanager.ActivityComponentManager not found in c tNativeObjectReference at d:\syclo_buildbot\6.1\syclo\ag3\agent\javabe\AgentryJavaSteplet.h:79

Do you have any template development sample for Component MAnager usage,

or do you have any suggestions for this problem?

Thank you,

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Cengiz,

Are you using a standard Syclo Agentry product as your base, or starting completely from scratch?  Need to know this to answer your question.  The standard product classes have component manager support.  Building from scratch would require a lot of reinventing the wheel.  What have you done to the MainFetch server exchange step to implement the ActivityComponentManager?

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have a smilar problem with the Component Manager. When I start the ATE, i received the error:

Requesting Public Key from Server

Public Key Received from Server

Logging userABC into myserver.com

Not Logged In

com.syclo.sap.component.cats.CATSComponentManager

This happens since I added a button to Issue a component to a customized screen. I did not do any customization to the component manager and I don't plan to do that.

I read that some configuration are mandatory to use different COMPONENT_MANAGERS:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMOB/What+is+the+purpose+of+the+SERVICE_LOGON+settings+in+Jav...

I checked the SAP Configuration Panel and the following COMPONENT_MANAGERS are enabled:

I puzzled at this point, what do i have to do to be able to get the ATE working again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neilson,

I would recommend opening a new thread as you do have a different issue then the OP.  This way other people doing what you are trying can also find out what to do to resolve the issue.

Also, in your new thread, please make sure to say what application and version you are using.  also, what version of SMP \ Agentry.