cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter multiple Schedule lines for BOM material in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a Sales Order where in which we cannot add additional schedule lines for BOM material.

The schedule lines are greyed out, user was able to add schedule lines earlier.

I have checked all assignments in VOV6, VOV7 and everything seems to be fine and no changes have been made to item category being used.

Please provide a solution for this.

PFB link in which similar situation posted in this community but the final resolution method is not discussed.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13201504#13201504

Regards,

Samiksh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked VOV7 and everything is  fine.

In CMR complete delivery is not maintained, partial delivery is maintained.

In order Header level tab complete delivery tab is not ticked.

I can enter multiple schedule lines for free stock materials, problem is only with BOM material.

Are there any OSS notes available for this issue?

The issue is not yet solved.

Regards,

Samiksh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samiksh,

You have mentioned CMR - is it Credit Memo Request and so are they delivery relevant ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If i am not wrong it is Customer master record.

Regards,

Samiksh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samiksh,

Please check whether the field - "Fixed Date and Qty" is checked in the Sales order at item level under the Schedule Lines tab.

If checked then remove it for adding schedule lines.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply.

It is not checked.

Regards,

Samiksh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samiksh,

Please clarify the below:

At what point in time you are trying to enter the schedule lines ? During creation of the sales order OR after creation ? etc . . .

Also, for which line item you are trying add the schedule lines ? - that is - Header level item OR Sub Level items ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

I enter the schedule lines during creation of the SO.

I have even tried entering the schedule lines for an already existing SO but it is greyed out.

I am unable to enter for both Header and sub level item.

But for free stock material with item cat TAN i can enter multiple schedule lines.

Regards,

Samiksh

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samiksh,

besides what Sivaraman has suggested, please also make sure that in your order header level shipping tab the complete shipping check box is not ticked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samiksh,

Pls check for that particular customer, only complete delivery allowed(c) is set in the CMR or CMIR. If so, you can't enter multiple schedule lines for that customer.. it would be grayed out in the sales order schedule lines except confirmed line.

or check the problematic sales order at item level shipping tab if the par del/item is set to 'C'

With regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try seeing the help of the field "Create Delivery Group" in the section "Bill of Material/Configuration" of the Item Category Configuration (VOV7).