Did you mean: 

LM01-Destination handling unit (HU) can't find

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am following below process:

1. Create SO

2. Create Delivery order

3. Create Transfer order against the delivery order (not confirmed). 2 TOs are created

TO 1 - Has full pallet quantity. So source SU becomes destination SU (HU)

TO 2 - Has partial quantity so while i do scan process through LM01 I have to enter destination HU

4. Go to LM01 - For TO 2 , I have to enter the quantity and destination HU. I am unable to find the destination HU to confirm the TO.

Can anyone please advise how to find the destination HU number here?

Best Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Addition to above you can split one pallet to required qty through HU02 transaction then the partial qty one you can use as pick HU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks everyone for the reply,

This is what is my view after lot of research and work done:

1) We can have the pick HUs created automatically when you confirm the transfer order or you can create them manually and then assign them to a transfer order. We can use several pick HUs for each transfer order. As soon as the pick HUs are assigned to a transfer order, they are numbered consecutively within the transfer order.

Pre-requisite - You have maintained all the packaging-relevant parameters in Customizing for Logistics ®  General ® Handling Unit Management.define a default packaging material in Customizing for Logistics 

2) LT12 - Click on Pack and enter Packaging Material.HU is created when you click on Create.

In our case we have developed a Z transaction which will display shipment document -  delivery order - Transfer order - Pick HU number. Then this pick HU number is assigned to Transfer order by executing the assignement button.

Hope this process will help others if they face similar issues.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the point suggested by Mihailo, Please have a look on the partial pick  column on "Shipping control per warehouse node" also

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PLease take a look at the Control of automatic pick HU creation option in HU customizing (Basics, WM,Shipping Control).
Pick & Pack needs to be checked for your WhNum.