cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Trip Processing Status disappeared after EP6U Upgrade

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Main screen in T&E Portal where user sees the Processing Status of Submitted Expense has gone missing after the EP6U upgrade. Any idea what would have gone wrong? Only Specific Processing Status " Transferred to FI" is being shown.

Kindly help where to check and change this.

Regards,

Anand R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

There was some note implemented as part of EHP6 upgrade which was not moved to Quality and Production. That cause the issue. thanks everyone for the help.

0 Kudos

Is there a way to check which webdynpro component is linked to which part of Portal for T&E? is this info maintained somewhere? in SPRO? if so. can anyone give me the steps to check it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont really get what exactly your problem is (which page ?? which scenario??)...

But to check which webdynpro component is linked to a portal iview you can use right click in page as shown below :

0 Kudos

Thanks Mathieu.. I am doing that.But for some pages it is not showing that "More field Help" Option itself. That is why. i am facing this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you could post a screenshot of the page and we will tell you which component you need to look at ?

0 Kudos

Attached screenshot of the page. Its actually the page which user sees when he tries to check his expense reports created/drafts etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok this is the POWL trips.

Technical details.

Web dynpro application : FITV_POWL_TRIPS

Web dynpro component : FITV_POWL_TRIPS

Application Configuration : FITV_POWL_TRIPS

Feeder class : CL_FITV_POWL_FEEDER_TRIPS

0 Kudos

ok Thanks. My issue is the Third tab "Display/Edit & Create Expense Reports" Tab. The "Processing Status" field and "Facisimiles" Field values are not populating correctly after EP6 Upgrade. What might have gone wrong? Should i do anything technically to correct it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like a specific tab to me so it depends on how you did it (new query or by coding).

For facsimiles maybe your connection with Archive server is not valid anymore ?

0 Kudos

no.. something went wrong after EP6 upgrade and those values are not coming correctly. Dont think.. its connection issue. From where these details are picked? If i know the source i can try to check why its not populating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said it is specific tab... so it depends on how you developed it ...

In standard it is populated by class CL_FITV_POWL_FEEDER_TRIPS, I dont know if you use the same feeder class or a Z one.

0 Kudos

ok.We are using that only i guess. Which method to check how that tab is getting populated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Method   GET_OBJECTS

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. I will check this and get back.

0 Kudos

I could not trace much details from it. Still trying

0 Kudos

Anyone faced this issue? Please hlp