Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition PR01 in sales invoices

former_member654002
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to customize de following business scenario.

In a specific distribution channel (net channel)  i need to use the prices with the VAT tax included in the price.

In all the others channels we use condition PR00 but i think that for this case it will be suitable PR01.

If you agree with that i have a few questions.

What are the points in customizing that must be used to make this possible?

In materials master data we have the price for PR00 if in net distribuition channel we start to use  PR01 we will mantain the prices in the same point?

Thank you for your answers

Best regards

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you´ll need to different price schemas depending on the distribution channel:

a price schema for your condition PR00 which I guess you´re already using and a price schema for PR01 (you could use as a base standard RVAB01).

To use a pricing procedure with condition PR01 go to custo , pricing, pricing control, define and assign pricing process procedures where you:

- maintain your prices procedures; take as a base RVAB01 and adjust it as per your requirements

- define customer pricing procedure: define a new procedure

- define pricing procedure determination: copy the one you´re using for your normal pricing and change customer pricing procedure by the new one created in previous step and assign it to the new pricing procedure

Now update customers created in the distribution channel (net channel); in view sales you replace current customer pricing procedure by the new one created

Create price condition records for PR01

Test if for a sales order with net channel , system determines your new pricing procedure with condition PR01.

Regards,

JM 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

I am not clear regarding the purpose of the exersise. If you just want to present price including VAT in Invoice on the WEB (network) all you need to do is to include in your current pricing procedure aditional condition (i.e. PR01) which is calculated as PR00 + VAT condition. And use PR01 to show in invoice on the net.

Hope it helps.

AG