cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas - retain the conditional formatting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently trying to find a way to retain the conditional formatting (done on the table in a flavor) after the data is exported to a excel spreadsheet.

Also, would like to know if conditional formatting can be implemented on a report (e.g. can I format the MBBS transaction after it opens up on click of a button).

Any assistance on this front would be appreciated.

Regards,
Aaron D'C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The excel export file is produced by the ERP backend system, and it is completely unaware of any conditional formatting applied in a Personas flavour so I'm afraid it isn't possible to include it in the export.

I can't run MBBS in my system. From your description I assume it is an old-style ABAP list report rather than an ALV. Is that right? If so, then it is not possible to apply conditional formatting to it. Conditional formatting only applies to table and grid objects. If it is an ALV report, then yes you can.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

MBBS report (refer below screenshot) is a old-style ABAP list report so I guess it possible to apply conditional formatting to it.

Thanks for clearing my confusion.

Regards,
Aaron D'C

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, Personas doesn't see ABAP list reports as tables, so it can't apply condiftional formatting

Steve.

Answers (0)