cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP6.0 Ehp7 non SR1: Installation source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Currently i'm looking for ERP6.0 Ehp7, but only found ERP6.0 Ehp7 SR1, Can someone advice me where to find the ERP6.0 i'm looking for. or maybe the reason why ERP6Ehp7 no longer available in download Marketplace. thanks

Regards,

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Initial shipment has a lower SP stack level.

The actual version you find on SMP has a higher SP stack and you should not worry but go for it.

You can compare the differences:

774615 - Support Package levels of ERP/ECC installations/upgrades

Regards

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are looking for ?

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im looking for ERP 6.0 EHP 7. see image

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ERP 6.0 EHP 7 and ERP 6.0 EHP 7 SR1 is almost same thing.. with SR1, SAP just add more support packs in installations.

For starting Installation, you will need SWPM.

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually I need the source to rebuild DEV system which  was ERP6.0 Ehp7 as well as PROD system.

My next question would be is it ok proceed with such environment where DEV has better support packs than PROD, or should i keep looking for ERP 6.0 EHP 7 .

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, in that case you need ERP6.0 Ehp7.

I will ask SAP for providing DVDs with a OSS message.

best regards

ashish

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alamsyah Mutaqin wrote:

actually I need the source to rebuild DEV system which  was ERP6.0 Ehp7 as well as PROD system.

My next question would be is it ok proceed with such environment where DEV has better support packs than PROD, or should i keep looking for ERP 6.0 EHP 7 .

You will use homogeneous copy procedure to rebuild DEV, right? If that's the case, you can use the installation available on Marketplace. The programs are inside the DB, if you do a restore to rebuild DEV, then they will have same version.

Pay attention also to kernel version...

Regards,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say that you need to "rebuild" development and production.  This sounds as if you are moving the systems to new servers.  Is that correct?  If yes, are you staying with the same hardware type and database? 

If yes, then you can go ahead and install SR1, because it will be "thrown away" anyway.  After the installation you just need to either download the same kernel patch level you had before or just copy the kernel from the old servers, then restore the old databases, and you are at the same state as before.

If you are moving to a different hardware type or database, you need to do a migration which is a whole different story.