Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping carts creating PR before getting fully approved

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Recently we are facing issue with few shopping carts. The shopping cart is creating PR before getting fully approved.

Please suggest to check the issue. we are in classic scenario, SRM 7.02

Thank you.

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is not possible: SC transfer is triggered by RELEASED workflow event.

As you told us WF status is not released, this means SC transfer was done manually by someone using ABAP function modules (BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER or BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER for example).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt that the problem is with value of those particular  shopping carts that are causing the problem, I guess the problem is that the value of the shopping carts that are to be approved are way beyond the approval limit of the approvers and I guess the N'th step in the WF could be automatic approval, thus the system is approving the SC and follow-on document is created.

Regards,

Kiran

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek

Do you mean in the midway when the SC is still to be approved a Follow on doc is being created

which may be very strange to hear .

OR you mean the follow on doc was created and the status of the SC is not correctly updated which makes sense and for which you might have to check the daily jobs are correctly configured or not .

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No follow on documents will be created with out approving shopping carts

please check some one approved the shopping carts via gui

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

What does that mean  creating PR before getting approved .. I am assuming u r using classic scenario in Self service procurement ..

Is it happening for all or a few SC?

Is it for all users or specific ?

Did you check if the approval was by pass in the backend or something ..

After the PR is created is the SC status as Awaiting approval or approved ?

Let me know on these queries and can check further

Regards

Vinita

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Yes we are in classic scenario in Self service procurement ..

It is not the case with all shopping carts, so I believe some functional issue (presently 4 to 5 sc's).

After PR created still its Awaiting approval and approvers can approve.

Did you check if the approval was by pass in the backend or something--- I am not aware of this, pls suggest.

Pls suggest.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhishek

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

It really a strange issue which you actually mentioned. For checking the approval levels , would like to say that please check in BBP_PD and find the WID . Now go in SWI1 and place the id there and execute then check at what level the SC has reached also do check in whose inbox the SC is there. Please let me know with the values as I am really curious to know about the solution . And as other members mentioned here please check it once again, it must be automatic approval or something other might be the case.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam