cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate XML file using select files manually option in MOPz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's!

Can someone tell me how can I generate XML file not using the calculate automatically option but using select files manually. thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was solved.

In my case, I cannot generate stack XML file using "select manually" option so I chose "Calculate Files Automatically" option then at the end of the road map, it gave me the location of the newly generated Stack XML File.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maix,

You may manually add the files into download basket and then approve it.

Use the SCN document below for the steps.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10b14f0c-b9af-2e10-ba83-f05ebcfbc...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The manual you gave me used the calculate download file automatically. I want to know how to generate xml file using "select files manually"

thanks!

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maix,

As per selection file selection is manual and we add the files to download basket.

See page 15 on how to generate stack.xml file for the selection.

Regard,s

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I went to tcode /n/tmwflow/mopz_stack  and entered the transaction number from the Maintenance Optimizer but when I executed, there's nothing there.

Additional info, the files i wanted to extract to XML file are the SP's of ECC & EHP 1 of NW with SP as well.

I need to pair the patch level of our new sap server from the old ones to perform client copy.

Thanks!