cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Character in Matrix Column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created one Master type Table (UDO)  to handle the Login Information (User ID and Password) and i mapped this table in the matrix and handled add/ update process.

But i want to keep the Password column to "Password character (Like Ispassword method in Edit Text).

Is any workaround for this?.

Thanks and regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Several ways to go, but at the end a single tehcnique: get the IEditText object which is related to the Specific property of the cell (active or not) then change its IsPassword property.

I'm using the same thing, to update a matrix and to suppress 0 in specific cells.

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eric,

Thanks for you response.

Yes, you are correct . But what i need is the Like the IsPassword property of EditText Object, Is any property is available for Matrix Column?.

Regards
Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I do not know any attribute to do it from the column definition (I also looked at the xml definition, but the attribute is also not available) this is why you have to do what I proposed.

You can perhaps try to modify by hand the xml definition of your form (if you don't know it, the .srf file is an xml file) and to add to the column definition the same property as for the EditText field (IsPassword="1"), but I really doubt it will work.

Regards,

Eric