cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01/VA02 - Sales Order Line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Expert,

When am creating Sales Order  (VA01) I noticed my transaction display only default of 2 line items and i need to scroll down in the event i have more that 2 line item to enter/key in.

And I noticed that other SD user when they execute VA01 -Create Sales Order their initial screen default to almost 14 line items.

I want my screen to have a default  multiple line item during my VA01/VA02 screen.

Take note that both of user having the same font size use and our SAP screen are fully maximize.

My question is - Is this user default setting? or configuration? Can someone advise how can i achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Itsme.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Itsme:

Have you tried to change the resolution for your screen in the PC set up.

Regards

Antonio Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. still the same.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The items are displayed in a "Table Control". You can see the "Configuration" button in the top right hand corner of the table that contains the items. Press this button and ensure that it is the same for the users that behave differently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Connolly,

I know the "Configuration" icon and when i click that is empty. Same with the other user.

I still cannot see where i can set up my screen to have multiple line item instead of default of 2 line item.

Thanks again.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV8,then open relevant doc.type and in field "F code for over view screen" maintain UER2.Now,when ever user is trying to create sales order ,system by default will show you "Item over view tab".I hope,in items over view tab,you can see many line items at a time.

Kindly let me know if you have any doubts on this.

BR's,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

At last!. I managed to meet the requirement following your step!

Thank you so much!.

itsme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

Just a follow up question - is there any chance that this can also  made per User settings?

I tried your suggestion in our development by changing the order type to UER2. and when i tried to create sales order i have the multiple line item.

The other user who is creating the Sales Order in our production system use the same order type

and in our production the set up is UER1 but still  her screen by default  has multiple line item.

Thanks again.

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

hi buddy.

i hope in configiration of the document type the overview screen option might be different foru both guys.

thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adithya,

We're both using the same document type.

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After enter in VA01/VA02, just click on Item Overview tab than you can enter many line item in initial screen.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello tomar,

i dont see any option of Item Ovierview tab in my screen. Unless i go to each line item details

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer attached screenshot of VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tomar, see my screen, i dont have that 'Item Overview' tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you share both different screenshot ?

Regards,

JM