cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Tp import......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a TP which is imported normally in the Q system ... But when i try to move it to production taking huge time...Guru's pls help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the following link.

Sure it going to resolve your issue.

In case if you have problem with the RDDIMPDP job you need to reschedule it, This can be done as..

The transport dispatcher RDDIMPDP is scheduled as an event-controlled background job. To help identification, the name of the

job contains the client where it is scheduled. The triggering SAP event is also client-specific.

Client Job name triggering event with parameter

000 RDDIMPDP SAP_TRIGGER_RDDIMPDP

nnn RDDIMPDP_CLIENT_nnn SAP_TRIGGER_RDDIMPDP_CLIENT nnn

To enable the transport to run without errors, the program RDDIMPDP must be scheduled as a background job in client 000 and

in all clients where data is being imported or exported. This job is scheduled automatically when you use the standard client

copy tools to create a new client. However, you can schedule the job at any time, for example, if you only find out that it

is not scheduled when the transport is already running.

To schedule the program RDDIMPDP as a background job, log on to the appropriate client as a user with CTS administration

authorization and execute the program RDDNEWPP in the ABAP Editor (Tools -> ABAP Workbench -> Development -> ABAP Editor

(transaction SE38)).

RDDIMPDP starts the transport steps in separate background processes. This means that there must be (at least) two background

processes available in the R/3 System (profile parameter rdisp/wp_no_btc). If the system runs on multiple application servers

you can distribute these background processes across them.

The transport control program tp must be able to communicate with the message server of the SAP System to be able to trigger

the SAP event for starting RDDIMPDP. This is guaranteed if tp is started on an application server of the SAP System where the

export or import takes place.

This is always the case for imports and exports started within the SAP System (from the Transport Organizer or the Transport

Management System). For imports started at the operating system level, it depends on the host where tp is called.

For more information on communication between tp and the message server, see Note 11677 in the SAPNet - R/3 Frontend.

Regards...

S.Manu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I able to solve with the URL you have given it was same problem for me too.....

Cheers.

Ramu