cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

Can any one say the use of VF06 in billing,if any doccument on VF06 it is highly appreciable.,

Thanks in advance

narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VF06,

VF01, is to create billing individually.

where as by using VF06, we can create Billing in batch process.

eg: we have 500 documents in billing due list, which has to be created today.

if we create one by one 500 times will take more time,for that all the documents will be created in Batch process by Tcode VF06.

after tat this ll examine in SM37.

*hope it clears U.

Rewards if its

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Thnaks for ur response,after creating batch process in VF06 ,i am unable to see them in VF04,if we are unable to see in VF04,it means the billing process is not completed na,and why we use VF04,it is also for collective billing na

can u provide the procedure and the difference between VF04 and VF06 with examples

Thanks in advance

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VF04-billing due list,

u can see the list of doc's for which billing is not yet created.

if u create the billing thru VF06, u cant see the doc's in VF04.

as u said, VF04- is for collective billing,to combine the doc's n create billing collectively.

where as in Vf06, u cant create collective billing,

itz only to create doc's invidividually in a bulk wise, but not collectively.

• what procedure ur luking for,

whether u want to create collective doc's, Or create billing in batch wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your immediate response.,

What is the difference between creating billing collectively and in Batch wise,and can u pls say me wat we do in SM37,if u hav any doccument can u pls send me,can u pls say step by step procedure of SM37 and also why it is used

Thanks again

Narayana

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VF06, based on ur search words, u ll get the documents for which billing is not yet created.

eg: Billing date 31-03-2007, we need to create 1000 billing doc's.

on that day to create all these documents vth VF01, will take time.(those are all individual billing doc's need to create)

so we create a batch(Bunch) which consists of all the billing doc's on that specific billing date. its done in VF06. Here no billing doc's ll generate.All this bunch will store under a Job Name.

On 31-03-2007, thru SM37,

we enter Job name.

here we can have the options ,when to execute at what date/time.

whenever we execute this job, all the billing doc's will generate at a time for those specified doc's in that job.

• Hope it clears,

it works fine for us

*rewards if its clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj.,

I am clear with VF06,then can u explain me why we use VF04,in that we can do collective billing na,and as you said we execute batch job in SM37,after executing in SM37,can we see the billing doccuments for a particular customer in VF05?

Thanks for your immediate response

Narayana