cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Rearrangement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am doing rearrangement through t code /n/SCWM/REAR.

The value in "Total of Storage Position Evaluations" is appearing as 99999 irrespective of any value maintained in "Evaluate Whse Item" in customizing for storage type, storage section, bin type.

While creating warehouse task, system is determining the destination bin, but the "Evaluation of Optimum Warehouse Position" also appearing as 99999. Task is not getting creating created with below errors.

Could not find a bin in the optimum (Message no. /SCWM/UI_REAR011)

Warehouse order (product STER-02) not created; no improvement possible (Message no. /SCWM/UI_REAR009).

Note: Getting the same error for rearrangement with or without slotting.

Highly appreciate any pointer in the issue.

With Regards,

Malay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

meszarosb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is an additional customizing setting that is needed for the warehouse evaluation points to be calculated and it is rarely mentioned anywhere. I've found the issue to be the following: when the wh. evaluation points are calculated in transaction /SCWM/REAR the system is looking at the storage type search sequence because that's where you can define the points. However in the product master you don't directly enter a storage type search sequence, you enter a putaway control indicator. In the context of goods receipt processing these two things aren't connected 1:1, you can define several criteria that affects which storage type search sequence is to be used for a putaway control indicator. So for rearrangement you have to define this 1:1 connection in customizing:

Go to spro --> SCM Extended Warehouse Management --> Extended Warehouse Management --> Goods Receipt Process --> Slotting --> Master Data --> Define Putaway Control Indicator

I personally think this is problematic, nevertheless I found this to be the missing setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Clue in this issue please.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Can You please send me the steps what you have followed to create this one, So that I can help you in this issue..

I tried slotting & Rearrangement, for me it is working fine.

By observing your screen shot I got to know system is not finding any Optimized Storage type  / Section..

In some cases if you miss this step also we will get same issue :

Extended Warehouse Management --> Internal Warehouse Processes

--> Warehouse Optimization --> Specify Default Warehouse Process Type for Rearrangement

For the Warehouse / DTR-3020 we need to give "CtDestSts" as " Transfer stock to Global "

Thanks

Ramesh