cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connector not defined in grfncciconnector table after 10.1 Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We recently upgraded from GRC 10.0 to GRC 10.1 and with this upgrade now we are having several issues.  I’m trying to submit a change access request basically assigning a role for a user on ECC and after I hit “Submit”  it fails with message “Risk analysis finished with error. Check log for details” even thought I’m not trying to run a Risk Analysis.  Then when I check the log on SLG1 I see the error message “Error: Connector not defined in grfncciconnector table for X_ConectorGroup”.  I don’t understand why Im getting this error because when I go to table grfncciconnector I see the connectors.

Target connector : ECC connector
Connection Type: SAP
Source Connector:  GRC connector
Logical Port: ECC connector

All of this was working before and other request related to ECC connector (like FF requests) are working just fine.  Can someone provide any ideas as what the issue here.  Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Jonathan,

Did you define the connectors under the logical connector group..?

Then, SPRO-->GRC-->AC-->Maintain mapping for actions and connector groups

Run all the sync jobs again and generate the Rule sets again..Issue should not be there anymore.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have actually done these same actions several times but the issue is still there.  The one thing I'm still struggling to understand is why the error message makes reference to the Connection Group? So again my connectors are:

Target connector : ECC_Connector

Source Connector:  GRC_Connector

Logical Port: ECC_Connector (is this Logical port suppose to be something differnet now?)

Connector Group: X_ConnectorGroup

And the Error reads:

“Error: Connector not defined in grfncciconnector table for X_ConectorGroup”.

But that table dont have any reference to Connector Group.  Is there any other thing for me to check?

As for the synch jobs I'm running:

Auth. Synch

Repository Synch

Action Synch

Role Synch

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing some more research the reason for this error was that after the upgrade to 10.1 the "Check Entries from HR Control Tables" on "Automatic Workflow Customizing" (SPRO->IMG->GRC->General Settings->Workflow) was showing a few errors.  Basis did the necessary changes and now the error is fix.  Thanks

Answers (0)