cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables Data Source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a Data Source based on a customized table and I can not find a specific customized table. Could it be because of a lack of permissions in the WF-BATCH user?

Do you have any idea of how to control this?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further adding to Colleen, for a given database table you can check its delivery class in delivery and maintenance tab in SE11 tcode as shown in below snapshot.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both!!

Regards

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

if your question has been answered please show your thanks  to the community by closing the thread.

If you still have a problem, you may get more assistance by explaining which table and what you are trying to achieve.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yeah, I didn´t close the thread because I am still facing problems.

I can not create data sources from some Z tables even though they are A or C application table.

What can be the problem? It is quite urgent because I need to create a business rule from this data source.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

My background is more Access Controls

You might get more assistance if you post screen shots of what you are doing (blank out any sensitive information first)

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah,

Here you have: I try to look for tables: ZZP_APPL* which are tables that I need to use as Data Source in GRC  and these tables exist for sure in the ECC that is connected to the ECC.

Attached you can see my problem. No tables are display, so I can not use these tables to create a Data Source in the GRC system.

Any idea of what can be happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you have the technical settings for these table. As you can see they are APPL0, so master data, transparent tables, so it should not be a problem to display them. Can someone help me?

Thanks!!

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John

Make sure it is transparent (customised one) table.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

How to check it is really a transparent table?

Thanks!

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Have a read up on transaction SE11/SE12 and tables. This is a basic concept for SAP and not specific to GRC

Regards

Colleen