cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am Show Reddy. Whenever, i want to deliver the item i.e in vl01n, I am getting error "No delivery-relevant items in order 0000015138, order type OR" The long text is "The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 0000015138 with order type OR, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered." .  I have executed number of deliveries with same material and customer. when i starting  simple credit check and dynamic credit check this problem occurred. I am herewith attaching screen shot of the error. can anybody help me.

Regards

Show Reddy Tumma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is mostly happens when there is no schedule lines in your sales order.

Check document flow for the sales order, i assume the sales order qty has already been delivered.

Hence system is showing the error.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for your reply.

I have schedule lines for my sales order. I have checked my document flow, it is showing that only sales order is created. no delivery and no invoice. 

thanks

Show Reddy Tumma

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the document flow for the above sales order?

I have tested the same it shown the same error. I have created order for 10 qty then delivered it for the sales order qty of 10 , then again i tried to create the sales order then system shown the same error message.

I am sure you must have checked for wrong sales order the above details, can you re check?

thanks,

Srinu

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more possibility is for your schedule line category ( in VOV6 example CP) the field " Item Rel for Delivery is deactivated.

If so please active th field Item Rel for Delivery then once again create the delivery for the order or

Create fresh cycle, Order-Deliver-Invoice.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu S,

My problem was solved by my trainer. I don't know what wrong with my sales order.  Let me check with him and i will post the answer for this error by evening.

Thanks and regards

Show Reddy Tumma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu S and All,

The solution for my problem is

I did only one small change in item cat config setting( TAN)

" item relevant for delivery" in TAN config ( activated)

Now my sales document flow running smoothly.

Thaks all.

Show Reddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did only one small change in item cat config setting( TAN)

" item relevant for delivery" in TAN config ( activated)

Your statement is wrong. It is not just because of activating the field item relevant for deliver in TAN.

Am sure it is because either you or your trainer must have activated the field in Item Rel for delivery in your respective schedule line category ( example for CP in VOV6).

For testing you just deactivate the field " item rel for Delivery" for your item cat (TAN) and make sure that item rel for del is activated in schedule line category ( in VOV6 ).  Then system allow to create delivery then Invoice.

Please Note: read the F1 help of the fields once again.

We never activate the field "Item rel for delivery" for the standard items ( TAN), we activate it for Text item example ( for item category TATX).

For standard items we always check the field item rel for Delivery in Schedule line category ( VOV6) (then only system allow to create the delivery and Invoice) not in Item category (VOV7).

Am sure in your case also as i already mentioned in my earlier post it is because of your Schedule line category the field Item rel for Delivery is deactivated hence it caused the issue. It is not because of the item rel for delivery is de activated for (TAN).

Let me know if you need any further clarity?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if this is happening since you started to use credit management, check if your sales order is blocked by credit (tcod VKM1). If so, you can release them in the same tcode. Also check why they´re blocked.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks. my sales order is not blocked by credit.

thanks

rajeshnaidu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy tumma,

Please check the date of delivery proposed in sale order and try vl01n with the date .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your reply. I tried with the proposed delivery date in sales order in vl01n. but the same error.

thanks