cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be XML transformation when using AAE PROXY?

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In Adapter engine, a message gets converted from native form to XML and vice versa

Earlier when using non AAE proxy, above mentioned XML transformation of the message never happens because communication directly happens with integration engine (ABAP Stack)

However now with AAE based Proxy will there be any XML transformation?

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

I hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

For example: In case of JDBC adapter, When a request comes from a database to PI it will be in its native format. In the PI adapter engine the JDBC adapter converts the message to XML format.

I hope same happens in case of AAE based Proxy as well.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the old one without soap adapter, xi message is exchanged between central and local integration engine.

in the AAE scenario same happens with the help of soap adapter with as XI 3.0 message protocol.

Configuring the Sender SOAP Adapter - Configuring the SOAP Adapter in the Integration Directory/PCK ...

this is means in AAE message will be transferred to ECC  like old one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> However now with AAE based Proxy will there be any XML transformation? No.

xi-soap adapter has to be configured at sendr/receiver side, which is for establishing Http connection with the erp system.

reg, avinash M

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

But with AAE, all adapters are Java based and even for PROXY we use SOAP adapter. Therefore there must be XML conversion happening at adapter engine level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its soap adapter with message protocol as - xi-soap, it should be configured to establish http connections.

Even TBIT says no conversion.

reg,

avinash M