cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery idoc can be used in two receiver determinations?

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to create two different scenarios using the same Delivery idoc and two different interfaces, two different receiver determinations, please help me if this is possible and what exact steps i need to follow.

Thank you

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If i understand your requirement you want to use the DELVRY idoc and send it to 2 different receiver systems and there will be 2 receivers.

If thats the case and you are using a classical XI scenario. You can achieve this by putting a condition in the Receiver determination to determine receiver based on an XPATH. Also there can be a condition you may use to determine your Receiver Interface in the Interface Determination where you may again specify a condition to select your Operation mapping as required. No sender agreement as its an IDOC and 2 receiver agreements, if there are 2 receiver systems/interfaces.

Let me know if this helps or in case there is different requirement let me know

Regards,

Sriram

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

That is not my requirement, We are using sender Delivery Idoc --->Soap with sync case. here in this case we are having 4 receivers. we are using XPATH and Added the receivers in receiver determination.

But the problem is that is in production, sometime (issue occured like network or connection problem or receiver application down) we are facing big issue. if one receiver data is not flowing other receivers also data not flowing. if data going smoothly to all receiver there is no problem.

Then we are decided to split individually but while creating "Receiver Determination" it is not able create new Receiver determination in new interface/ Scenario(Object already exist").

is there any posiblity to create new Receiver Determination for AtoA scenarios ?

How to use Virtual Receiver Concept in this case to create new Receiver Determination?

Do you have any idea or documents please share.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The system will not allow you to create multiple Receiver Determaintion for the same Sender System and Interface unless you use the Virtual receiver concept.

However for the issue you mentioned:

But the problem is that is in production, sometime (issue occured like network or connection problem or receiver application down) we are facing big issue. if one receiver data is not flowing other receivers also data not flowing. if data going smoothly to all receiver there is no problem.

In the Interface determination try and uncheck "Maintain Order at Runtime check box" and see if still the 4 messages get into one queue

Regards,

Sriram

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

We already Checked the condition "Maintain Order at Runtime Check Box" but still problem persists.

If the same problem is found it gets stucked in "Tobedelivered" and messages are stucked in Engine Status--> Backlogs.When i stop the affected communication chnnel rest other communication channels was showing successful flow of signals, hence dependiencies still exist among receivers.

I want to create new reciever determination for one of the receivers in this case with new interface.

Please suggest if this case is possible in virtual receiver concept, please share your suggestions and relevant docs.

Regards,

Kiran Poalni

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please suggest me on this....

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As srinam suggested you have to uncheck Maintain order at Run time in the interface determination.

if you don't do it then it will work like EOIO fashion. so if first interface fails other interfaces also will get struck.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Good to know that you are not facing the problem. Let us know once you monitor.

Regards,

Sriram

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once you feel the issue is solved please close this thread.

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Muniyappan Marasamy,

Sure,

Thanks for reply, i am monitoring on this for 2 days.

Then i will close this thread.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You cannot create a Receiver determination with Same sender and Same sender interface.

However if you want to send this one IDOC to different systems. Use Virtual receiver concept as per below blog:

Virtual Receiver use in Receiver Determination B2B(Idoc to (File,Idoc or any other system)) - Proces...

Regards,

Sriram

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

As suggested by you, I unchecked that check box in interface determination.

i have to monitor for 2 cases. we are not having the problem.But we will monitor on month ending Load.

Thanks for your suggesion.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please confirm if you tested this. This check box should resolve the issue ideally

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As per what i mentioned in the above message,

In the Interface determination try and uncheck "Maintain Order at Runtime check box" and see if still the 4 messages get into one queue

Please uncheck

Regards,

Sriram

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sriram,

I unchecked that "Maintain Order at Runtime Check Box". But is this useful for resolve this issue.

Any other solution for it.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My Question is  idoc-->xi->soap

can i create other Receiver Determination with out dependency.

i want to split interface from BPM. in that i should create new receiver determination.But it is saying "object already exist". i don't want to add or add conditon to the same receiver determination.

i want to create new Receiver Determination for new splited interface.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Sorry but just to clarify...Is the Maintain order at Run time ticked?

Regards,

Sriram

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

Yes, it is ticked. Can i uncheck that in interface determination.

what can i do for this.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please uncheck and test the change.