cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email customers their invoice documents along with a CC mail to be sent to PE partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have configured sending email to individual customer's defined email in communications in master data through NACE configuration. But the problem arises when I have to send mail to PE partner function as a CC mail along with customer in TO field. I have read on the internet that it is possible through specifying PE as partner function in NACE, I tried everything but the mail is only being send to the customer and not as CC to the mentioned PE partner function. even though emails of both BP (Customer email) and PE ( sales employee email specified in PA30 communications tab). Kindly help me out in achieving my goal. Lastly, please do not suggest any customization as I am only looking for a standard solution.

Regards,

Muzi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nishant12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly make up your mind whether you require customized solution or not. As in the first post, You have refused any customization help but in the last one you are asking for Z solutions.

As for your requirement, I feel it may not be entirely possible in Standard context due to multiple entities. 
1.) Customize your printing program used in NACE.
2.) Get your email ids from ADR6. Loop and populate them into the Function Module suggested by venkateswarareddy Medam as It has a provision for CC mailing too.

Hope this solves your query.

Regards,
Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Since I did not find any relevant answers from scn regarding a standard solution I opted for a customized one. You would agree that a standard solution is far better than a customized one.

Could you please elaborate point 1.) Customize your printing program used in NACE.

nishant12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yeah. Even I prefer using Standard Solutions over Z ones.

And the answer to your question has already been given in one of your other threads. Kindly check the same.

REF: Send Customized Mail

Regards,
Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if I can make any modifications in a FM or make changes in any enhancement point? Which FM or enahancement point should I use to add a loop on ADR6 table to fetch email id's maintained in customer master data.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1260015 - Sending mail to multiple recipients

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through the note, I tried using the additional partner function PE i.e Sales Employee but it gives me the following error:

Output could not be issued

Message no. VF304

Diagnosis

An error occurred while output was being issued. It is possible, for example, that the form to be issued has not been activated or has an error. An error may also have arisen while the data to be issued was being edited.

I have done all the configuration steps correct as I modified the similar output type by assigning partner function as BP and the mail was successfully sent. but only to the BP.

For the second solution of creating a new output type is not acceptable.

Please guide

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your output type is PDF, then again you need to have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1572733 - SD, print, Adobe: 'PDF file could not be created' 2

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already implemented this note but it does not resolve my issue.

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muzi,

Ask the ABAPer to add that functionality in the code.

Ask him to use the FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 or class CL_BCS.

regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Thanks for your reply,

Please do not suggest any customization as I am only looking for a standard solution.