SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Posting area 1010 for account assignment of statistical transaction & real transaction restricting 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am trying to assign clearing restriction 2 to the own defined main and sub transactions but I am getting an error as clearing restriction 2 is not permitted for this transaction.

Please help.

Thanks

Moin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Moin

Clearing restriction 2 can be used only for security deposit payments.

You can use other clearing restriction.

thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi Moin

Clearing restriction 2 can be used only for security deposit payments.

You can use other clearing restriction.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

Thanks for your reply

Yes, you are correct but I even tried by assigning other clearing restrictions and the error message remains the same for all.

Do you know which clearing restriction works for my own defined real main & sub combination.

thanks

0 Kudos

I have created a statistical main & sub for which there is a real main  & sub transactions, I want to put a clearing restriction for this real transaction payment doc.

Let me know which clearing restriction is applicable.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Moin,

Every clearing restriction has its own significance.

You can't put a clearing restriction against a transaction item just for the sake of putting it.

Please let me know the business justification of putting a clearing restriction against a payment document.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan.

You are absolutely correct, I was trying to put the clearing restriction 2 to the own defined installation fee main & sub. Now I got it. thank you very much for your answer.