cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing DUMP after deletion of OLD Tablespace after Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have upgraded our CRM system to EHP3 from CRM 7.0.

Aftre Upgrade I have deleted old table Space PSAPSR3701 but After that Dumps are coming .

DBSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN and DBSQL_SQL_ERROR

All the dumps are related to a perticular table

SQL error 0 occurred while accessing table "TTREE".

And SAP programs SAPLSHI1 and SAPLSHI5..

Please help. Can we do anything now to resolve this error.

I have attached an ST22 Dump log with this .

Regards,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You shouldn't have dropped the old tablespace without checking whether there are objects left there.

If you have used BRTools to drop the tablespace then check the drop log to find out the objects that were present in the dropped tablespace.

Check whether the tables mentioned in this SAP notes are the ones you are missing.

1819182 - Tables (TTREE*) remain in old exchange tablespace

Try to create the tables using Tx SE14 and see if that helps.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

I have created tables following note 1819182 now DUMP is not coming but when I go to

SPRO-> SAP Reference IMG nothing opening. When I click on it nothing happens no error no prompt.

Any Idea ?

Regards,

Alok

yogeshibmbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Their is a work around which you can use to solve the issue.It may be work in your case.

1. You have to check the drop table space log and need to identify the object or tables which are deleted in the old table space.

2. Then if other systems are available in your landscape with the same patch level etc, you need to export table from that system and need to upload the same in affected system.

Regards

Yogesh

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am not sure how many tables were dropped along with the tablespace.

You need to find that out and then create them. Compare those tables with another system in the landscape and see whether they contain any data. If yes then do a table export and import.

Also do a quick restart of the system and see if that helps.

Regards

RB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks all for suggestions and help.

Issue is resolved now.

I have taken export of all TTREE* tables from my Upgraded DEV system and Imported them to Upgraded QAS system   where I was facing this issue using using R3trans ,

Everything seems to be working fine now.

Regards,

Alok