cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Travel Workflow is not triggering in NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our scenario NWBC Travel Request, Standard events are triggering.

We don't want to trigger standard 1 level triggering.

Instead we want to trigger our custom workflow which is having 2 level of workflow in NWBC.

Our custom workflow is working perfectly fine in ECC.

What we need to do ??

Do we need to maintain custom workflow anywhere..??

Waiting for your suggestions.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will explain our problem in detail.

Travel approval is customised as 2 level workflow. When employee created travel request, it must go to supervisor, if supervisor approve...the status for employee is sent only. Now manager has to approve.

When manager approve..then only the employee will get status as travel request approved.

But our issue is when supervisor approves, the employee getting status as approved...without approval of Manager.

The workflow we created is working fine, but this happens in NWBC only.

So I think our custom workflow is not triggeI ring in NWBC.

Do we need to maintain custom workflow in any table or what I should do.

Pls help to slove

regards,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namsheed,

have you checked the workflow log?

There you can see if your workflow was triggered and what happened  in each step.

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you using POWL for approval ?

Because in standard ESS there is no workflow... request is approved by supervisor directly without triggering any workflow

Regards

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my issue with Travel in NWBC is resolved. I will post separately what all I have done to solve the issue.

Now I am working with Training workflow. Here I am not using POWL Application, instead using the t code PV00 for requesting trining. I created custom workflow for this and I am getting WF triggered in ECC. I can see it in SWEL. Even I can see the agent name to whom the mail is getting triggered. But its not triggering in NWBC Work Item. Pls correct me where I am wrong.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Training is also done in NWBC.

My issue was the workflow is getting triggered in ECC, ie in SBWP. But not in NWBC

To be able to call the same in NWBC, Just add a new Role to the user.

"SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_NWBC_END_USER."

SWF_WORKPLACE:Composite SAP Note Business Workflow Workplace - 1149144 | Worklist Client Consulting ...

Now we will get Everything that comes in SBWP into NWBC.

Hope this will helps many in NWBC

Cheers,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just post it here- than it is easier to find the solution.

For "Training" you should post issues to HR or even better go to the workflow are discussions....