cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know the details on the change logs on the invoice output condition master records

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Recently, there seems to be a change made in VV32 transaction for Billingoutput types with regard to printer device names,

I am unable to track down these changes. NACH provides information about created by & created on information, but i am not able to track the changes that were made against output condition records, is there any ways of identifying such changes using easier methods or even through CDHDR/ CDPOS tables.

I tried executing CDPOS, but unable to proceed as i was not sure / do not know the ways of entries that i need to provide in CDHDR / CDPOS tables for my scenario.

Can some one please help. Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ilango,

There is a comman solution which can log all user actions and table changes.

Pls see the note 139418 and 1916.

Thanks&Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie Bai,

Thanks for the information , but these notes, indicates the ways of looking at the change logs in future, i am looking on the change logs that were made already.

Regards

Ilango

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ilango,

system will record the change histories only after you activated the setting in the note.
currently you may not able to see the detail change histories for what you made already.

Regards

Jie Bai

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

if you don't activated the change logs, you just can find the chances made by identify the last two transports. So you need to go the way you started. Unfortunaly it could be, that you can't find the old settings anyway because there might be a * in...

I know an easier way to find the old values.

You can talk to your basis-guys if they got an older backup available and can backup it in an extra system. But that includes some extra work and the additional host.

~Florian