SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorific Value upload daily basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirement for uploading the Calorific values into SAP System. I know that the calorific values can be maintained daily in the configurations( sap utilities-> contract billing-> special funtions -> calorific values against each cv district. But is there a way for updating these values by using some Function module ?

Regards,

Deepak Sahu

4 REPLIES 4

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try ISU_CALVAL_TO_BE_BILLED

Regards

Girish Bahuguna

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I guess that is used for reading /determining the calorific value for an area not to upload the calorific value for an area.

Regards,

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the CV is determined by this FM. Upload program can created to upload the flat file to update the table. Contact your ABAP programmer.

Regards,

Girish Bahuguna

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I already have the file containing calorific values also i know directly i can write a program to update the table. But what i was looking for is instead of directly going & updating the config table TE450/TE453 if any standard function module can do that .

Regards,

Deepak