cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Credit Check- Credit active field in Item Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the current system, simple credit check is active and now the customer would like to consider the open sales order and delivery documents as well. Hence we are activating automatic credit check.

The issue I am facing here is the credit active field is not activated in Item category level, since it has not been activated, the system is not performing the automatic credit check for the old as well as newly created sales order. If I activate the credit active field in Item category level its working fine for newly creating documents.

But the credit check is not happening for the sales order which has been created in the past.Whether the credit active field not activated earlier is the reason behind this issue.

Please let me know is there is any other way to perform credit check for the old sales orders as well.

Regards,

Mythily

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the programs RFDKLI20, RVKRED09 and RFCMCRCV.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkateswararareddy Medam,

Thank you so much for sharing the Program: RFDKLI20. I ran the program: RFDKLI20, the old sales order value got updated in FD33 (sales value).

Regards,

Mythily

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mythily,

Normally system will consider open orders.

Please check whether customer maintained in the transaction FD32.

Also check the particular order type activated for simple credit mangagement.

And also check whether the Pricing pricing procedure for those order has subtotal A.

Either one of them may be missing.

Regards,

Raja Durai

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But the credit check is not happening for the sales order which has been created in the past.Whether the credit active field not activated earlier is the reason behind this issue.

Credit check will not happen for the saved sales orders. It is not the reason because of credit active field was  not ticked for item category. you had performed Simple credit check for those orders,

I assume you might be knowing that Simple credit check does not update open order, open delivery and open invoices etc, it updates only receivables. Even though you had ticked the item category the field credit active, it would not have performed.

Now for old sales order anyway it will not perform the credit check, only thing you can do

Run the program RVKRED88  in SE38  so that it will update the all sales values into FD32. This.This is the best way i think this will work. Please test this from your side. I did not check in my system.

Why you want to perform the credit check on the sales documents which are already created and saved. as per me it does not make sense.

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for your reply.

The old sales order i mean is the one which are still open for delivery and billing.

The simple credit check was active at the time of creating the old sales orders and credit active was not activated for the respective Item category. After activating automatic credit check, If I am creating delivery and invoice for this old sales order, the invoice amount for this old sales orders are not getting updated in credit exposure.

I tried running the Program RVKRED88 even though the past Open sales order are not appearing in this list. The customer might create a delivery and invoice for the old sales order which will result in exceeding the credit limit and the exceeded amount will not update in FD32.

Please let me know how I can manage the old sales document in this case.

Regards,

Mythily