cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Click to filter value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I know that we can use double click to filter values of a field in analysis office for excel.

How can I enable this feature.

I also want to know if there is a way to disable Totals.

I am using Analysis Office 1.4 SP2

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit Joshi,

To use Double click for Filter value make sure   registry setting "EnableDoubleClick" is set to  true, you should be able to do it

To disable totals:

Use option from ribbon menu "Totals->Hide Totals"

PS: i do not have SP2 to check. If it is not working then you need to install latest one.(1.4 SP7 is already released)

Best Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Thanks for your reply.

I know I can use Hide Totals option but it works only after I have dragged a field, I don't want to see Totals anytime I drag a field to my report.

Another thing, Analysis Office is not installed inside SAP folder for me and so I am not able to see it in the regedit tool anywhere.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Does not matter where you have installed AO. You just need to create a registry setting :-

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\AdvancedAnalysis\Settings\ExcelGrid" in regedit and create a new string value with :

Value name : EnableDoubleClick

Value Data: True

After this double click to filter values should get enabled.

Refer note: 1884112 (this is about how to disable the behavior, but you can as well make it true and enable it.)

Regarding the totals hide issue. Why don't you disable it in QD itself as a default option and you can enable it via AO anyways if you want to later on.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Kriti

Answers (0)