cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport orders not visible

0 Kudos

In SE10 it seems that i cannot see all transport orders, even if i put ' * ' in the name of the user. They are named like 'D81K900268'

I wonder, why transport orders that i can see in the modification browser (SE95) an which are named like 'S81K900573' or 'P81K900035' are not visible in SE10 (yes i checked all the checkboxes for all kinds of transport orders and checked the released and the unreleased. Why cant i see them all in SE10

A further question would be:

I checked transaction STMS

There i can find most of the the transport orders from the modification browser - but not all

I found out that one transport order that i could not find was included into some other transport order that was called 'collective transport order'

Somebody knows how to search for transport orders, that are included in some other?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Use Tx SE03 - Find Requests

Regards

RB

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

From the information shared I could understand that D81 is development, S81 is QAS while P81 is Production.

SE95 is the transaction which shows both objects listed in SPDD and SPAU transaction. You can adjust thte objects same way as in SPDD and SPAU. Please refer to help.sap.com for more details.

It will list only the TRs with objects for which adjustment needs to be done.

SE10 will list you all the TRs which are created in D81 or imported into D81 system ( if you execute this transaction in D81 system).

Hope this helps

Regards,

Deepak Kori