cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to enter the storage bin manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Currently while posting the IM movement type 311, storage type(FIFO) search strategy is configured for stock removal process.

Now the requirement is for certain materials, while doing the transaction, we don't want to pick the bin automatically(by using the FIFO), we want to enter the Storage bin manually, please suggest.

Advanced Thanks,

AN Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

While creating WT go to default tab and put your bin and save.

It will exclude fifo and you bin will be adopted.

regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope your issue is resolved. Can you please close the issue.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Sorry for delay, actually my issue was not resolved.

We don't want to change the source storage bin in TO.

We want to enter source storage bin in the material document(may be in the custom field or any non-used field), from the material document Source storage bin need to update in TO.

thanks.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello A.N Reddy,

There is a confusion here. Are you talking about WM or EWM.

If it is WM, then, I would suggest you to enable, Manual Storage Bin Input for respective WM Movement Type in WM Movement Configuration. That will request you to enter Storage Bin Manually during TO Creation.

If it is EWM, For your process type, Make Search Seq field as Blank and  keep your Putaway Rule as " No Putaway Rule ". This will request to you to enter the storage bin Manually during Warehouse Task Creation Process.

In EWM Outbound Process, you have to empty your search criteria in your Pick Rule.

Regards,
Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Thanks for your help.

I am discussing about WM only(not EWM).

regards,

nag.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please share the correct answer that you did. In your correct answer selection, we do not see answer.

Regards,
Sathish

Answers (0)