cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete released and booked cost collector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

We want to start with SAP RE-FX service charge settlement next year. Therefor I'm testing some scenarios at the moment. Now I'm facing the following problem:

I created a service charge settlement last year with old data (settlement units and so on). Now we updated our settlement unit list and I want to test with the actual data. Therefor I tried to delete every old data. So I....

(1) ...reversed the old service charge settlement which worked fine.

(2) ...reversed the old documents which were created on the cost collectors, which worked fine too.

(3) ...tried to delete the old settelement units, which did not work for the cost collectors which were booked.

By deleting I get the message: RESCCC015: "Cost collector &1 not settled, balance not zero, or in settlement".

The balance is definitely zero because I reveresed all the documents and I do not see any documents by clicking on Costs on the cost collector. The settlements were also reversed, so it can only be point 1. But how do I settle the cost collector? I can only release it or lock it.

I want to delete the whole settlement unit, isn't this possible when once was booked with costs?

Regards
Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please check note 1784939

Regards, Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

This is an error in standard program.

Kindly follow SAP Note 1251454.

Hope it could help you!

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot but unfortunately it did not help me.

I really want to delete the settlement unit, not only set deletion flag.

Maybe a new OSS note - asking SAP?

Regards

Michael