cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to install the trial version but I'm still block but something strange (please see attached import.monitor.java.log)

The directory exists so I don't understand the meaning of the errors

Could you please help me to solve this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabat,

Required system resources are missing or not available:

Import directory '\\srv2k3\users\fsabat\SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export\DATA_UNITS\EXP1' does not exist;

Import directory '\\srv2k3\users\fsabat\SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export\DATA_UNITS\EXP2' does not exist;

Import directory '\\srv2k3\users\fsabat\SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export\DATA_UNITS\EXP3' does not exist.

Please check whether the remote share is available and also the folders \SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\*

available on the shared drive.

As suggested above please copy all the dumps to local drive and then perform the installation to avoid further issues.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm now locked at step 19 install central DB, I received the message here below:

** INFO: File-List "c:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\instance.lst" exists

What should I do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks by moving on my C: drive it's working fine

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using remote directories where you saved the media

Import directory '\\srv2k3\users\fsabat\SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export\DATA_UNITS\EXP1' does not exist;

Import directory '\\srv2k3\users\fsabat\SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export\DATA_UNITS\EXP2' does not exist;

Import directory '\\srv2k3\users\fsabat\SAP\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export\DATA_UNITS\EXP3' does not exist.

Try to drop media on the local disk & retry the same.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav