cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination storage bin determination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we deconsolidate the ASN, some of the products getting into correct destination bin and some products are not getting into correct destination bin, getting into one inbound over flow storage type defined. When i looked at product master, strategies and storage types configuration the difference i see between actual storage types and overflow storage type is:

1. HU requirement option. i.e. for actual storage types - HU requirement not allowed and for Overflow storage type - HU requirement allowed but not requirement.

2. For actual storage type ---- Mixed storage selected as "several HUs with different Batches of the same product" for putaway rule: Addition to existing stock/empty bin and for Overflow storage type - Mixed storage without limitations

Can you please help me if anything is wrong with above selection at storage type level?

Thank you...

Sridahr

Message was edited by: SRIDHAR B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any thoughts on this issue? Thank you in advance.

Thank you..

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suspect the issue is from because of Capacity Check Method. Try removing Capacity check Method. If it works fine, then, build the right capacity check method based on your need.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,
Sathish

Answers (0)