cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ01 Personas Issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 custom screen built in Cj01. One at project level & other at WBS level.  To the surprise, Personas displays project level custom screen but not the wbs level custom screen. Any clue please help...

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give us some more information? Maybe post screenshots or a video of what happens and a description of what you expect to happen? That'll make it easier to diagnose.

Steve.

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I have attached the screen shots in word file for your reference.Please help...

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same behaviour. Very strange. Other items from that menu - "Delivery information" and "Billing plan" also don't work for me. I don't have an explanation, and suggest that you open an OSS message about it. That's the best way to get a fix.

There are a couple of work arounds, though, depending on how you want to use that screen. If you need your users to be able to access it, would a custom button be acceptable instead of the menu item? If so, you can create a "Launch button" that accesses the menu and that does work, at least for me. If you need to access it in a script, there's an "OK code" that corresponds to the menu item and using an "Enter value" action in a script to put "+CUE" in the transaction code box will get you there.

Hope those help, but the real fix will need to come from OSS.

Steve.

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I have raised the OSS.But i am not able to get your trick. Can you please show a demo on the same.Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once at the "WBS Element Overview", a script button to access that screen would look like this:

A launch button would look like this:

The actual label on the menu is different on your system, but the effect is the same.

Does that help?

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

This helps for the time being.As you said, we need to have the fixed solution from SAP. Thanks a lot!!! 

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Answers (0)