Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk analysis - Request Submission

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement as below.

User selects all the required things during access request creation and clicks on "SUBMIT" button. Then I need to show a message to the user "Risk Analysis is mandatory for this stage" and should show risk violations tab and request should not be allowed to submit unless user performs risk analysis by himself.

To make risk analysis mandatory at stage, I know we have taks settings for the same.

1071 - Enable Risk Analysis on Form Submission - This works in a different wayas it performs risk analysis in the background.

My requirement is to make user run risk analysis before he submits the request.

By doing code changes or small enhancement can I achieve this? Or is ther any config available for this?

Anyone who has any idea please share your inputs.

Thanks,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member226273
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

As mentioned by Alessandro, setting parameter 1071 to value YES can solve your requirement.

It will not stop requester from submitting the request without risk analysis, but risk analysis will be performed before request gets submitted (foreground).

If the value is set to ASYNCH, analysis will be performed in background.

Please let us know if it solved your requuirement.

Kind regards,

Yashasvi

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

1071 can be set differently to achieve your requirement. With ASYNCH the risk analysis is performed in the background automatically. If you set YES the requester has to perform the risk analysis before submission. I suggest to set parameter 1071 to YES and you will have the required setup.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Alessandro/Plaban

For 1071 parameter is already set to YES and risk analysis is running in background after user submits the request.

What i want to acheive is user should not be able to submit a request unless the risk analysis is performed so he knows he is requesting a wrong role or the violation has to be mitigated before it goes to the manager and role owner approval?

can i set this up ?

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am having the same requirement , Did you fix this ? Please let me know

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You already have simulation button which you can run before creating request? don't you?

BR,

Mangesh

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

We want to make it mandatory like how we do at stage level that approvers cannot approve without performing risk analysis if we make it mandatory.

Any inputs for that?

Regards,

Sai.