Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 Rule Architect empty

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is probably a very basic question but..  I completed the installation of GRC 10.1 Abap only... and when I go to /n/virsa/zvrat the rule architect is empty.

Now, I believe there is a SAP per-delivered standart Rule set, but I cannot find it (I can find a lot of SAP notes with updated rules but not the base)... Can someone please put me in the right direction?

Regards, Juan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

GGRC 10.x does not use /vIrsa* namespace

Rule set maintenance is via NWBC webdynpro. Look for sap_grac* roles and grac* tables

bc sets must be activated as Ameet mentioned.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Collen, this is quite helpful...

Regards, Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops..forgot to mention the right way to download SAP-deliverd rule sets, here you go with it:

SPRO-->GRC-->Access Control-->Access Risk Analysis-->SoD Rules--> Download SoD Rules.

there you need to select the logical connector group (SAP_R3_LG) under system selection and mention the file destination for other details, and you must be able to download those SoD rule sets.

Ameet

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for that... but what i need is to find the SAP per-delivered standart Ruleset so I can upload it into GRC 10.1?... I don't seem to be able to achieve that on that SPRO path

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you activated the grac_ra_ruleset* bc sets. That is how they are predelivered. If you have an older system, SAP delivers quarterly notes with changes to the global ruleset for you to apply (think bc set also updated),

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Collen,

Yes, I activated the BC sets... since I enabled NWBC and the proper roles I can see the Global Ruleset.

I'll review my progress with my security colleague tomorrow, but it looks a lot better than this morning.

Thanks for the crash course on GRC 10.1!

Regards, Juan

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I could have sworn you originally had "crash curse"? Sometime, GRC can feel that way

Get read to applying lots of notes

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did... it was a typo...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Hope that you have activated all the required BC-sets before you download the SAP-delivered rule sets. So, you need to select SAP_R3_LG under the system drop down option.

Kindly let us know if this works out.

Regards,

Ameet